Using Classroom Features
Co-teachers can adjust their classroom view without
affecting other instructors in the class.
The last action will take precedent. If the lead instructor
blanks the student screens a co-teacher can un-blank the screens.
Both instructors can receive chats from students and chat
with the classroom. Co-teachers can also chat with students individually and other
instructors can view those chats.
Co-teachers cannot chat with other co-teachers in LanSchool
Editing Classroom Settings
Co-teachers are able to edit classroom settings. They can:
- Add or remove students from the class.
- Add or remove instructors except for the lead instructor(s).
- Add or remove websites from the web limiting lists.
- Change which web limiting list to use.
- Edit the blank screen message.
Leaving a Class
If there are multiple active instructors in a class, the instructor(s) will be prompted to leave or end the class. If a co-teacher needs to leave a class, they can choose to leave the class without ending the class for the other instructor(s). If the class has ended, they can choose to end the class.