Notifications alert you when these actions have occurred.
- Google Classroom Sync Successful (after a successful manual
sync initiated by a teacher)
- Imported Roster Sync Successful (after a successful manual sync
initiated by an admin)
- Imported Roster Sync Errors (displayed to an admin after a sync in which errors occurred)
- User Invites Sent (after an admin has successfully uploaded a CSV file)
- Failed Login Notification (displayed to anyone following a failed attempt to login as that person. The notification provides an option (not required) to reset the password.
icon in the top-right corner of the page indicates whether there are notifications and how many notifications.
If the Notifications icon shows without a red circle, the following message displays when it is selected:
Display the Notifications List
Select the Notifications icon to see a list of notifications.
When you delete a notification, it is gone forever, and you cannot get it back.
Delete One Notification
Move the mouse over it to
display the trash can, and then click the trash can.
Delete All Notifications
Select Dismiss All.
After the notifications are deleted, the following message displays: